']);">“It is the glue that binds both family and community, but we don’t often hear the word ‘tradition’ applied to a business setting,” says the lifelong Omahan and son of Malbar founder Dr. Stanley Malashock. “We are a family business, and the traditions nurtured over more than 60 years of serving the Omaha community are what defines us. Winning awards is great (including five consecutive Best Of Omaha honors), but they are no substitute for the satisfaction we get from our tradition of building not a client base, but relationships.”
- Studied computer science and physics at the University of Nebraska at Omaha
- Continued his graduate studies in Memphis at the Southern College of Optometry
- Has authored articles on the practice of optometry
- An active member of the Nebraska Optometric Association and the American Optometric Association for over 20 years
- Recently finished a 10 year stretch as a director of the Nebraska Optometric Association political action committee
Dr. Larry has been married to his high school sweetheart for over 25 years and they have three great kids. When not in the office, he enjoys walleye fishing and tinkering with the guts of computers.