Freedom to focus
With leading brands and custom fittings, Malbar offers personalized contact lenses that provide excellent vision and all-day comfort. Whether you’re nearsighted, farsighted, or have an astigmatism, Malbar has the perfect prescription lenses for you.
During your exam, Malbar optometrists will evaluate your eye health and vision to help you decide which contact lenses are best for you. You can count on us to deliver remarkable results for your vision and all-day comfort. We carry all major contact lens brands, so you are guaranteed to find the best lens for you when changing or refilling your prescription.
Contact Lens 101
Contact lenses reduce the amount of oxygen that reaches your eye, so everyone who wears them has an increased risk of eye infection. However, you can help prevent infection by wearing daily contact lenses, cleaning and disinfecting your lenses properly, and following these tips:
- Follow all of your optometrists instructions when caring for your lenses.
- Replace lenses as recommended.
- Wash, rinse, and dry your hands thoroughly before handling your lenses.
- Gently rub the lenses for a few seconds to enhance the solution’s cleaning performance.
- Only use sterile lens-care products formulated for your lenses.
- Do not use contact lens solution if it is discolored, out-of-date, or contaminated.
- Rinse your contact lens case and use fresh solution every time you disinfect your lenses; don’t simply add new solution on top of the old.
- Do not wear contacts to sleep as this increases your risk of infection.
- If your eyes become red or irritated, contact your eye doctor.
Important Safety Information
*Recent eye exam required and a purchase of 3, 6, 9, or 12 month supply of qualifying lenses required. Qualifying purchases of ACUVUE® OASYS Family, 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST Family, and ACUVUE® VITA Family must be made in-office or in-store at qualifying locations between July 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020. Month supply varies by brand. Rewards must be submitted online at acuvue.com after registering for MyACUVUE® Rewards with Reward Code and receipt uploaded; then tear-pad sheet containing unique rewards code and unaltered receipt must be mailed in. Additional terms and restrictions apply. Visit MyAcuvueRewards.com for more details.
Important Safety Information: For more information on proper wear, care and safety, talk to your eye care professional, call 1-800-843-2020 or visit acuvue.com.
Transitions, the Transitions logo and Transitions Light Intelligent Technology are trademarks of Transitions Optical, Inc. used under license by Transitions Optical Limited and Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. The third-party trademarks used are trademarks of their respective owners.
© Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. 2020 PP2020ACLP8265
Order Contacts Online!
Order contacts when it's convenient for you. New and current patients can now order online anytime.